PortaFab modular warehouse offices are ideal for placing supervisors and management close to operations while increasing productivity and helping to improve communication.
Innovative Solutions for Improved Productivity
When you work with PortaFab, there is almost no limit to the types of warehouse offices you can create. With a selection of modular building systems and components that is virtually unmatched in the industry, we can help you completely transform your warehouse.
- Full glass windows for increased visibility.
- Numerous wall panels including durable steel options.
- Multiple standard colors, plus custom options.
- Seamless integration of doors, electrical, HVAC and more.
PortaFab Modular Construction vs. Conventional Construction
With PortaFab warehouse offices and inplant buildings, one can easily expand, relocate or reuse the systems to accommodate future changes in one's business.
Quick, Clean Installation
Designing and building with modular systems versus traditional construction methods results in a quicker installation project with fewer trades and less material waste, resulting in minimized disruption to the existing operations.
Consistent Quality & Appearance
PortaFab's modular systems feature a rugged construction designed specifically for industrial and warehouse environments while still providing a consistent and attractive appearance .
Our durable, prefabricated wall panels require little maintenance beyond an occasional surface cleaning - eliminating costs associated with repainting, repairing and other maintenance associated with traditional construction.
Standard "Quick-Ship" Offices
Warehouse Offices in 5 Days
Our popular "Quick-Ship" program capitalizes on our integrated modular system design and interchangeability of parts which allows us to ship 80% of our in-plant office orders within 5 days of order approval.
- 30 Standard Sizes – from 8’ x 8’ to 20’ x 40’
- 8’ or 9’ wall height
- 3 Standard Colors – Grey, White & Champagne
- Numerous door, window, HVAC and other options
Need to Create More Space?
When your warehouse space is limited, PortaFab's pre-engineered modular building systems provide you with multiple ways to utilize the unused vertical space that already exists in your warehouse without the costs and complexity associated with traditional construction.
Case in Point #1
A major manufacturer of down-hole motor equipment for the oil and gas industry turned to one of PortaFab’s distributors for help in relocating an existing CMM enclosure to their new manufacturing headquarters. Our distributor, who originally installed the enclosure, was contacted based on the quality of work they provided during the original installation to ensure the building was accurately controlled and properly specified. The benefits provided:
- Building constructed to withstand tight tolerances for measuring
- Roll up doors to allow safe passage of large equipment while maintaining environmental control
- Integrated wall system with bridge crane for use in transferring large equipment
Case in Point #2
Beyond the test chambers themselves, the entire solution needed to be built quickly, and with no disruption to daily operations. PortaFab worked closely with our distributor and GKN to coordinate the installation process with the other trades involved in the build. The benefits provided:
- Adhere to the strict safety requirements of the customer by providing reinforced walls, roof and Lexan glass
- The ability to match the European custom color requirements by the client
- Structural calculations for the client to obtain proper building permits for the PortaFab structure
- Provide fast and clean installation while continuing production and minimizing down time
- The ability to relocate or modify as their business evolves
Case in Point #3
Steelcase, Inc. - the world's leading designer and manufacturer of office furniture - needed to separate an existing wood finishing room from the rest of their plant to prevent airborne particles originating in a sanding station from contaminating furniture being finished. Working closely with both PortaFab design engineers, Steelcase determined that a PortaMax XTRA-TALL modular wall system best met the project's specifications and budget criteria. The PortaMax 600 wall system with 6" thick steel-faced panels were customized to tie into the 30' roof line. The benefits include:
- Effective environmental control
- Clean installation process allowed for continuous operation
- Flexibility to re-locate and re-use in future